Mangaluru, Oct 2: ‘Maryhill View’, a luxury apartment complex built by Uttam Builders and Developers was inaugurated by Member of Parliament, Nalin Kumar Kateel along with MLA of Mangaluru South, J R Lobo at Maryhill on Sunday, October 2.
Addressing the gathering, Nalin Kumar Kateel said, “I congratulate Brian D’Souza for investing here in Mangaluru. He has built a quality apartment complex at an affordable price. Lot of investments are flooding into Mangaluru through various schemes like Smart City, AMRUT scheme, the extension of MRPL fourth stage, and others. Smart city can be successful with the cooperation of all the citizens of Mangaluru. So I urge the support of all the citizens from the city.”
J R Lobo said, “I congratulate Uttam Builders and Developers and Brian D’Souza in investing here and helping develop Mangaluru. This road which connects to the airport was concretized under a central government scheme when I was the commissioner of Mangaluru City Corporation. Many residential apartments have come up in this locality, ever since. I am sure this stretch till Kavoor would be as developed as the city in the next four to five years.”
“Mangaluru got the smart city project because of the support and cooperation of all the citizens of Mangaluru. In the next four years, Mangaluru will get funds of about Rs 1700 to Rs 2000 crore for infrastructure development. Mangaluru is smart in all sectors, but we are lagging behind on investments in business. There is a need for employment to be generated here. As fallout of some uncalled for incidents, investors refrain from coming here to invest. Thus, we need to create a sense of security in Mangaluru by not indulging in any wrongful acts. We all should join hands in developing Mangaluru.” Lobo added.
MLC Pradeep Shettar said, “I congratulate Brian D’Souza, as he has built an excellent apartment in Mangaluru. Mangaluru has developed a lot with very good concrete roads and infrastructure. I congratulate the leaders of this area for having developed Mangaluru so well. I also congratulate all on the occasion of Mangaluru being chosen for the smart city project.”
Architect and contractors were felicitated at the occasion.
Former mayor Mahabala Maarla, managing director of Hangyo Ice Cream Pradeep G Pai, proprietor of Navadurga construction, Purushotham Kottary, architect, Ashok Mendonca, promoters Dora D’Souza and Brian D’Souza and others were present.
About the project
• Building license sanctions obtained are from MCC.
• NOC obtained from Fire Department, Mangalore.
• Stilt (parking) Four Nos Residential Floors Covered Terrace.
• Development limited to exquisitely planned 31 units, with 30 units of two-bedroom type.
• Architect designed contemporary design with minimal surface decoration elements. 2 independent blocks separated by an expansion joint. However, both blocks are connected on the terrace level.
• Connected by 24m wide, RCC four-lane road.
• Perched on top of a hill overlooking the Maryhill Valley.
• 2 nos, 9 passengers capacity elevators of ThyssenKrupp.
• The elevator services up to the recreation space on the terrace.
• Aesthetically covered light roofing for the terrace on a structural steel framework.
• Space allocated for all 31 units of Solar Water Heaters with organised plumbing arrangement.
• Water from dual sources, from existing reinforced ground well and MCC sources.
• Combined RCC sump at ground floor and 2 nos RCC separate overhead tanks for two blocks.
• Dedicated car washing bay.
• Sewage Treatment Plant, if UGD connectivity is not provided by the MCC.
• Reticulated LPG connection to all units.
• Storage Locker for all owners in stilt parking floor for storage of vehicle-related items.
• Association Room with an attached toilet with seating space for all owners & office bearers.
• Managers Room for the administrator of the premises.
• Seating for visitors in each entrance lobby on the ground floor.
• Labelled post boxes in each block entrance lobby.
• Rain water harvesting arrangements to recharge the existing open well.
• Covered parking for all units, in the stilt level, with suitable marking and labels.
• Elegant contemporary compound walls on road facing side and
• 6′ high masonry wall on other 3 sides.
• Double entry/ exit gates monitored by Sentry Post for 24×7 security.
• Covered terrace space planned to support Gymnasium, Party Space, Dining/ Pantry, Drying Laundry and washrooms, limited to for in-house events approved by Association.
• Common toilet in stilt floor level for owners drivers and maintenance staff.
• In house Caretaker’s Suite with kitchenette and bath room facility.
• Security to be supported by Visitor video identification system 30 connected to individual apartments and 24×7, CCTV cameras surveillance for all common areas.
• Well lit staircase wells by the provision of structural glazing.
• Provision of Transformer & Metering duly protected by an enclosure.
• Provision of DG set to support elevators, pump sets, common area lighting and Internal lighting and refrigerators.
• Provision of a 6kw load for each dwelling unit.
• Provision for network connectivity at all identified workstations.
• Fire fighting amenities in all levels.
• Dedicated LPG storage arrangement and Solid Waste collection point.
Uttam Developers and Builders
Maryhill View Residential Apartments
Opposite Codialbail Press,
Airport Road, Mary Hill,
G18, Kataria Trade Centre, Koppikar Road, Hubli – 580020
Phone No: 91-9845253609, 91-9972799954
Credit Daiji World