But, the twist in tale is that now the builder – Maple Shelters – has landed into a trouble.
The builder had claimed its project of providing 10,000 1 BHK houses for Rs 5 lakh each, is a scheme under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY).
But, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA), the agency which approves all projects under the PMAY in the state, has clarified that it hasn’t given any permission to Maple Shelters for any such scheme, according to a report in Mid-Day.
PMAY is an ambitious project by PM Narendra Modi-led Central goverment.
According to a press release on the project by Pune-based Maple Group, the builder said,”10,000 smart 1BHK flats under marque brand Aapla Ghar to go for registration across 12 locations in Pune.”
Key things claimed by builder of the scheme:-
– 10,000 Smart 1BHK flats under marque brand Aapla Ghar to go for registration across 12 locations in Pune
– Over Rs. 500 crore of turnover for EWS Group for Aapla Ghar
– Maple Group expects 1,00,000 applications for registration and only the lucky ones who make it will be allotted the smart 1BHK flats on Maharashtra Day, 1st May 2016
– Guinness World Records – Maple Group to apply for the record so as to propagate Government’s Housing for All program
– Smart 1BHK flats will range from 300 – 350 square feet
– Registration process will start from Thursday 14th April and end on Monday 25th April 2016
Credits Zee News