1. Roads and streets have been divided into six zones: A to F, with A being the highest taxpaying zone and F the lowest.
2. To find the zone where your property is located, log on to www.bbmp.gov.in or www.bb mptax.karnataka.gov.in
3. Click on the property tax 2016-17 option on the homepage, which will throw up zonal classification, subdivision and wards. Click on ward and two options will come up: residential or non-residential property. Select appropriately.
4. Once selection is done, you will be provided with a list of roads. Once you identify the road on which your property is located, you will get your new tax zone
6. The revised property slab is also available on the website.