Are you tired of looking at the same boring office cubicle every day? Do not worry as you can make your workplace cozier with the help of your creative juices. You can add more color to your workplace by placing a chair mat or decorating the walls with gift paper.
You can make it look attractive by improving its lighting or hanging motivational posters or wall art. You can further spice up your workplace by following 5 easy tricks shared below:
1) Redo your walls and floor: Decorate the walls with printed papers such as wallpaper or even gift wrap. You can add a bit of color to your floor by getting an attractive chair mat such as bamboo rollup mat. You can even cover your walls and floor with mahogany wood, if you do not mind spending a little extra.
2) Accessorize: This is one of the easiest and quickest ways to personalize your cubicle. Replace all your boring desk accessories with fun and chic pieces. You can place a flower pot or bowls of fish to make it look livelier. If you do not have much time to maintain them, try some ultra-low-maintenance plants.
3) Make it more personal: You can hang pictures of your pets, family members, friends, vacations or Instagram feed to give your workplace a personal touch. This will make you feel at home and you will enjoy spending more time in your cubicle.
4) Bring in your furniture: As you are going to sit in that office chair for a long period of time, it should be comfortable no matter you have to spend some extra bucks on new furniture and cushions. It is okay to order a comfy chair for your cube.
5) Improve the lighting system: Your office‘s lighting influences your mood and productivity. Try to add string lights, a small accent lamp with a bold shade, or a lamp with a full spectrum bulb to make you feel like you’re working in sunlight at workplace.
Credits Life Hacker