Vastu can change your luck if you follow it religiously. Here are some vastu tips to change your luck in 2017:-
1. Family picture : Place a happy family picture in the living room.
2. Washroom & Prayer room : Latrine should not be near worship room. If at all its there, then it should not be used and should be kept clean always.
3. Fishes and aquarium: Place an aquarium in the North-East corner in living room. An aquarium with nine gold fishes and a black fish placed in the North-East corner of the house is considered very auspicious.
4. Attention students! : Students should be facing east while studying, for academic excellence!
5. For worshipping: When sitting for worship, keep your face towards north-east.
6. Vaastu for dining room: The dining-room should not be exposed to the front door of your house.
7. Vaastu for the living room : Place a picture of the sunrise on the southern wall in the living room.
8. Let Lakshmi enter your home: One should never hoard stale food, withered flowers, torn clothes, waste paper, waste materials, empty tins, old jars and useless things. These things prevent Lakshmi from entering the house.
9. Gau mutra for cleanliness: Keep cleanliness, use sea salt and gau mutra (cow urine) to wipe.
10. Airy home: The house should be airy and have enough water resources.
11. Open space near the house: There should not be any obstructive houses surrounding your plot.
12. Trees outside the house?: Ensure there are no high trees like Banyan, Pipal, or thorny trees’ reflections falling on your house.
13. Tulsi: Amongst the beneficial plants, the best is Tulsi. It is commendable to keep at least one Tulsi plant in the north-east area of the premises, but its height should not exceed 1.5 meter.
14. Windows: The windows should normally open outwards.
15. Vaastu tips for the bathroom: The seat in the Latrine/WC should be on the south or west wall and should be facing north while downloading.
16. To keep your wallet overflowing with cash: Cash boxes should be kept in the south direction of the room and the door of the almirah should open towards the north.
17. Vaastu tip for bathrooms: Keep the bathroom and toilet doors closed as much as possible.
18. Mops out of sight: Keep the broom and mops out of the sight in the kitchen.
19. Vaastu tips for arranging the furniture Arrange the furniture in such a way that it forms a square, a circle, or an octagon.
20. Specs for small decorative plants: Small decorative plants and shrubs may be grown in the north and the east directions. The height should not exceed half-a-meter at the north-east increasing gradually to not more than 1.5 meter as one moves from the north-east to the north-west or to the south-east end.
21. Vaastu for kitchen: Never place a mirror in the kitchen.
22. Brighten up the house: Always brighten up the corners.
23. Vaastu for bedrooms: Do not use separate mattresses and bed-sheets.
24. Placing plants in the bedroom?: Avoid keeping any water feature or plants in the bedroom.
25. No TV in the bedroom: Avoid keeping a T.V. set in bed-room. TVs and computers should ideally be placed in the South-East corner of the living room or study room. They should not be placed in the North-East corner or South-West corner.
26. Vaastu for the entrance: Allow a bright light on the main door.
27. Tall trees: Tall trees are nowhere recommended close to the main building. For growing tall trees, south and west are significant directions.
Credit State Times